Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Back to the grind...

Hi, I'm back from my vacation to California and Mexico. It was an awesome time, and a much needed break. Just a few days ago I was in the hot sun of Mexico, and now that I'm back here in Colorado it's blizzarding out. Geez.

Anyways. My "internal clock" is all messed up from the travel and time changes, and waking up early on vacation. Who wakes up early on vacation?! It's 11:30pm and I'm going to bed...

I really didn't do anything photography related today because I was busy getting stuff done around the house. And even being busy with that it doesn't feel that I accomplished anything. OH! I guess I did do something photo related. I offered to shoot a friend's engagement photos, and I told my roommate that I'd shoot his engagement photos as well (when he pops the question).


Goals for tomorrow:

  • Blog about what I learned on vacation.
  • Post favorite photos from vacation.
  • Finish reading Ruthless Trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment